Principles for collecting and presenting customer reviews
1. Non-influential valuation
We collect reviews from customers without offering any compensation (purchase discount, coupon).
Exceptions to this are reviews uploaded in video form. In the case of these, we will draw a monthly coupon for a discount, but this does not depend on the content or rating of the review.
2. Indication of actual customer quality
As each review displayed on the site is a review from a customer who has actually purchased the goods, this fact is not indicated individually for each review.
3. Not only product evaluation
Reviews are not just about the product itself. Evaluations using only stars, without a textual evaluation section, include the following:
- Quality of the jewelry (workmanship, comfort)
- Customer service staff helpfulness
- Speed of delivery, courier's attitude
- Webshop usability, clarity, customer experience
- What are the chances that you will return to us
For star ratings, 5 stars is the best rating and 1 star is the worst rating.
The review can be done with a star rating, but you can also write a text rating if you wish.
Text evaluation does not affect the scores of the starred evaluation.
4. Diversity of ratings
We do not select ratings by displaying only positive ratings.
5. Searchability of ratings
We allow consumers to search between reviews based on different parameters (chronological order, best/worst reviews).
6. Prohibition of false reviews
It is strictly forbidden to submit false customer reviews or recommendations to our system to promote our products, and third parties may not be commissioned to do so.
7. When do we delete reviews?
We will delete customer reviews that violate any of the following prohibitions:
- Prohibited to advertise a product/service!
- It is forbidden to include third party intellectual property information (e.g. brand name, trade name) in the rating!
- The use of racist, xenophobic, obscene, abusive, aggressive, threatening, intimidating, hateful, discriminatory language and language that violates personal rights is prohibited in the rating!
- Do not include personal information (full name, email address, phone number) in customer reviews!
- We will not display a review that is not actually a review, but is mistakenly uploaded to the rating platform as a customer service request message.
8. For the attention of customers who write reviews
Customers writing reviews are invited to consider the following recommendations:
- The review should contain real information and fairly assist other customers in making their purchasing decisions.
- The review should also describe the advantages and/or flaws of the product being reviewed (technical quality, aesthetic appearance, etc.),
- may contain the customer's own experience of using the product or suggestions/ideas for improving the product.
9. Our website collects customer reviews in the following way(s):
- From real customers (buyers) based on our email enquiries
After 5 days from the date of purchase, our online store will contact the customer who actually bought the goods by email and offer them the opportunity to evaluate the goods, website and service.
Submission of the review is voluntary, the customer does not gain any financial or other advantage by submitting the review.
Once the review has been submitted, it cannot be changed later, but we will delete the review if the customer explicitly requests it in writing (email).